Help Protect Outdoor America's Future
We believe America's future lies in ensuring that our outdoors are clean and healthful for all people and the full range of fish and wildlife. Here are just some of the ways you can help:
Meeting Today's Challenges
- Become a Member: Individuals can join the League or give a gift membership. To learn more, visit our membership page.
- Make a Donation: The League gratefully accepts donations that support either the overall goals of the League or for a specific conservation effort. Donate online or Call 800-IKE LINE to make a donation by phone or mail your donation to the League's national headquarters: 707 Conservation Lane, Gaithersburg, MD 20878. Thank you!
- Workplace Giving: You can donate to the League through a variety of workplace giving campaigns (including EarthShare and the Combined Federal Campaign). Your contribution can go even farther if your employer participates in a matching gift program.
- Corporate Partnerships: Corporations can support the League's programs in a variety of ways. Click here for more information.
- Friends of IWLA: Friends are individuals who make an automatic monthly donation using their credit card to support the League. You may specify any dollar amount (minimum $10 per month) and can cancel at any time. Your card will be charged each month and a letter acknowledging your total gift for the year is sent each December for tax purposes. For more information or to authorize your monthly gift, call us at (800) IKE-LINE (453-5463) x213.
- Partners in Outdoor America's Future: Partners are individuals who make a five-year pledge to support the League with an annual donation of $100, $250, or $500. Visit our Partners in Outdoor America's Future page for more information about the program.
- Trustees of Outdoor America's Future: Trustees are a special group of individuals who are dedicated to strengthening and advancing the League’s programs to conserve our nation’s waters, wetlands and wild lands. Visit here to become a Defender, Protector, Guardian, or Founder.
Make a Difference for the Future
- Izaak Walton League Trust: The Trust's purpose - a permanent fund - is to provide a source of stable, unrestricted dollars. This means your donation keeps on working year after year. To learn more about setting up a trust, visit the IWL Trust page.
- Planned Giving for Your Future & Ours: Find out more about how you can give to the League through your will, stock, trusts, real estate, and life insurance. Click here for information on the types of donations you can make or click here to request a gift planning brochure.
Share with the League
- Shop Online: The League has partnered with iGive.com to provide an easy, one-stop spot to search the Internet and shop online. A percentage of each purchase you make through iGive.com goes to the League at no cost to you.
- Vehicle Donations: Donate a car, truck, motorcycle, RV, boat, personal watercraft or even a snowmobile to the League through DonationLine.com. Donation Line, LLC is a service that makes it painless to donate a vehicle to the League. Whether the vehicle is running or not, they will take care of everything at no cost to you. You get a tax-deduction and the League gets a portion of the sale proceeds. Visit the DonationLine website or call 877-227-7487.
A copy of the latest Financial Report and Registration filed by this organization may be obtained by contacting us at Izaak Walton League of America, Inc., 707 Conservation Lane, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, (301) 548-0150, or by contacting one of several state agencies.